This call covers the most fundamental skill you will need for any endeavor in life! If you want to master the art of PEOPLE SKILLS, then this is one of those calls you should listen to several times. 13 steps to building a rapport, building trust and mastering the Dani Johnson concept of “Friends First” for increase success ratios in your prospecting and closing.
- Starting on the right foot when meeting or talking to people for the first time.
- How to create the kind of energy that is just like talking with your best friend.
- How to get others to be interested in you and what you have to say.
- The proper mindset to have when talking to people.
- How to discover their needs, strengths and goals.
- How NOT selling will give you MORE results.
- How to be professional, but not a “corporate stiff.”
- How to speak a language your prospect or new “friend” will understand.
- How to get rid of your “network-eeeze” language and increase your attraction of others into your business.
- Why taking notes on the phone with a prospects will help you earn more money.
- How to control the conversation by asking the right questions and how to get them to talk about themselves.
- How to respond to common questions you may be asked by a new prospect about your business model.
- How to instantly get someone to trust you and want to follow you as a leader.
- How to instantly break the ice and create positive energy, even if on the phone.
- Much more!
[show_if has_one=”Yearly”] To download this audio as part of your Pro Membership, click here. [/show_if]