Dani kicked off a new 5 week series covering the critical 5 steps of building a successful home based networking business. Tonight’s call was on step #1 – Making the Initial Contact! Here are some details:
- Learn the #1 purpose of the initial contact.
- Learn the primary difference in the mindset between professionals and amateurs.
- How to discover a prospects needs, strengths and goals.
- The right mindset to have when making the initial contact so you can connect with your prospect and build trust.
- How to build a connections between your prospect and your business opportunity.
- What your focus should and should NOT be on when making the initial contact.
- How to make a friend fast.
- How to ask the right questions to discover their needs, strengths and goals.
- How to develop the posture and authority of a business developer, not a sales person.
- How to get them to reveal to you who they are and how to recruit them.
- How to match their body language and relate to them.
- How much time to spend building a rapport and getting the prospect to talk about themselves.
- How to make the initial contact with warm market.
- What your prospect truly cares about, learn this and you’ll be years ahead of the competition.
- How to deal with the person who sounds or acts like they have everything and don’t have any needs or goals.
- Words to stay away from.
- Live role play and more!
[show_if has_one=”Yearly”] To download this audio as part of your Pro Membership, click here. [/show_if]